Zamioculcas zamifolia or ZZ Plant or Zanzibar Gem
1) Grows in bright indoor light, no outdoor sunlight is required. Can be shifted to Shades as well.
2) Soil should be watered occasionally, wait for soil complete dry out to water again.
3) Warm temperatures are best suitable for ZZ Plant.
4) It is a hard indoor plant just like snake plant so can thrive upon low or high moist conditions.
5) Re-pot it only in the spring season. Shift it into 2-3 inches bigger pot when repotting.
Grows up 2-3 Feet in Height and 1-2 Feet in Width.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing. Re-Pot into bigger ceramic or cement pot immediately.
ZZ Plant is poisonous in nature so avoid human and pets consumption of leaves or any part of it.