Syngonium Dwarf Golden Plant without Ceramic Pot
1) Dwarf Syngonium grows best in Indoor Light or Indirect Sunlight. So it is advisable to keep it indoors during summers.
2) Soil should be kept slightly moist during summers and dry during winters.
3) The Ideal temperature is between 28°C – 38°C during the day and around 20*C at night. Syngonium should not be kept in temperatures below 60*F (18*C).
4) Humid conditions are preferable.
5) Re-pot only when the plant becomes oversized.
Grows up to 3-5 Inches in Height.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with planted in Plastic Packing Pot.
Syngonium plants are toxic in nature. Avoid human and pets consumption of plant parts.