Succulent Corpuscularia lehmannii Plant
1) The watering routine should be followed just like any succulent plant. Or water only in 10-12 days during winters & 3-5 days in summers.
2) Corpuscularia lehmannii Succulent like any other cactus/succulent loves sunlight but it can survive even indoor if you provide full sunlight once in a week.
3) Corpuscularia lehmannii belongs to succulents group so no need for any special arrangement for extra moisture.
4) Warm temperatures support Corpuscularia lehmannii growth.
5) Repotting is not necessary as this plant doesn't usually grow above 7 Inches in height.
A full-grown Corpuscularia lehmannii Plant can reach up to 8-9 inches in height.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing.
Corpuscularia lehmannii is a non-poisonous species but can present allergic troubles in pets and children if consumed.