Rhoeo Discolor Plant
1) Partial Shade to Full shade is suitable for Rhoeo Plant so can be used as an indoor plant as well.
2) They are very drought tolerant so requires pretty less water. Just cleaning of leaves occasionally with watering once in 2 weeks will do it if the soil is dry.
3) High moisture level can damage the plant to a large extent so indoor moisture is best suitable.
4) It can survive in very low temperatures -5*c and may get damaged from higher temperatures like 20*c and above.
5) Re-pot is not necessary if you plant it in a 4-5 inches pot.
It grows about 10-12 Inches in height.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing.
Avoid contact with the juice or sap of the Rhoeo Discolor plant as it can cause irritation or skin rash.