Ficus Rubber Burgundy Plant
1) Rubber Plant (Ficus Elastica) prefers bright indoor light. It can be shifted to Shades as well.
2) Soil should be kept moist but not soggy during summers and growing season, whereas waiting for the soil to completely dry out to water again during winters.
3) A Rubber Plant can thrive in room temperatures for growth.
4) Ficus elastica is the hard indoor plant so can thrive in any kind of moist conditions.
5) Re-pot every year to accommodate the growing plant requirements.
Any matured rubber plant can grow up to 3 Feet in Height and 1 Foot in Width.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing.
A Burgundy Color Leaf Rubber Plant is Toxic to pets and may show some allergic reactions in humans if consumed.