Dwarf Jade Plant or Elephant Bush Plant or Portulacaria afra
1) Grows best in both indirect & direct sunlight.
2) It requires less water in comparison to other plants just like succulents. Allow topsoil to become completely dry before watering it again.
3) Temperatures in the range of 5*C - 35*C are best suited for jade plant growth.
4) Does not require any high humidity levels. Indoor natural humidity is sufficient.
5) Re-pot in spring season after every second year.
A Jade Plant can reach a height of 1-3 feet.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing. Re-Pot into bigger ceramic or cement pot immediately.
It is found to be poisonous for pets but any consumption by humans or children is not recommended.