Devil's Ivy (Money Plant)
1) Grows well in Both Direct & Indirect sunlight.
2) Water it every 7 to 8 Days or let the soil dry out before watering again.
3) Any temperatures is good for growing money plant except for the extreme cold conditions.
4) Ivy Plant loves moisture.
5) Easy to re-pot and grow anytime year around, any medium (water or soil).
It is a branched plant so can grow very long both vertically and horizontally.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing.
It can prove poisonous to children & pets.