Croton Plant - Petra (Big Leaf Croton)
1) Grows in bright light, but don't overexpose to sun rays (2 to 4 Hours is sufficient each day) in summers as it will burn the leaves. Can be kept indoors as well with proper light.
2) Soil should not be over watered, instead, wait for the signal from leaves to water again or when top half soil is dry.
3) Warm humid weather is best suitable for Crotons.
4) Humid conditions are preferable.
5) Re-pot it only when croton plant is bigger than pot. Shift it into 2-3 inches bigger pot when repotting.
Grows up 2-6 Feet in Height and 2-4 Feet in Width.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing. Re-Pot into bigger ceramic or cement pot immediately.
Crotons can be poisonous in nature due to their own natural safeguard mechanism. Avoid human and pets consumption of leaves or any part of it.