Araucaria Plant (Christmas Plant)
1) Araucaria Plant requires moderate water so do not let the soil become soggy just try to keep it moist on all times.
2) They belong to rainy regions so requires a little more moisture than other indoor plants. But low moisture does not provide any harm to the plant.
3) High moisture level can damage the plant to a large extent so indoor moisture is best suitable.
4) It can survive in temperatures 5*c to 30*c.
5) Re-pot is necessary every year if your plant grows bigger pot it in a 2-3 inches bigger pot.
It grows about 3 to 6 feet in height.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing.
Araucaria Plant is potentially toxic to pets.