Snake Plant Black Gold (Dwarf)
1) Black Gold Snake Plant grows in bright indoor and outdoor sunlight. Can be shifted to Shades as well.
2) Soil should be watered occasionally, wait for soil complete dry out to water again.
3) A Snake Plant can thrive in tough conditions but warm temperatures are best suitable for growth.
4) Snake Plants are the hard indoor plant so can thrive in any kind of moist conditions.
5) Re-pot it only in the spring season.
Any matured snake plant can grow up to 3 Feet in Height and 1 Foot in Width.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing.
Black Gold Snake Plant is Toxic to pets and may show some allergic reactions in humans if consumed.