Aloe Vera Variegated
1) Bright, indirect sunlight or artificial light all assist Aloe Vera Plant survival.
2) Aloe vera likes temperatures between 13 to 27°C.
3) Water it deeply but avoid doing regularly to avoid root rot. Watering every 3 weeks is sufficient.
4) Moisture is not a much factor in aloe vera growth.
5) Re-pot only when the plant grows larger than the pot.
A variegated aloe vera usually grows for about 6-8 Inches.
Comes in Brown Corrugated Box with Plant firmly packed in Plastic Pot Packing.
Aloe Vera Plant is safe to pets and has been used for medicinal purpose for the human. But variegated is an ornamental plant so it is not an effective medicinal type.